Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why is my 2 year old beagle peeing in my apartment and bed?

My boyfriend and I just moved in together in a new apartment. My beagle (Lily) is housetrained and was doing fine when we first moved in. The last 2 days she has been peeing in the house and peed on our bed last night on my brand new comforter, on my side of the bed!! She was banished from our room last night and knew that she was in trouble. Today when my boyfriend left the apartment she peed right in front of him on the carpet when she had a potty pad 1 foot away. What%26#039;s up with my dog?

Why is my 2 year old beagle peeing in my apartment and bed?
sound like she is jealous or feels her %26quot;territory%26quot; is being violated by the BF....changes in environment can cause changes in behavior
Reply:I don%26#039;t know if it is the same with dogs, but when my cat started peeing out of his box the vet told me this is a good indicator of diabetes. Is the dog drinking more water??? That was another indicator.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment